In www.lleida.net we strive to guarantee the confidentiality of the data provided by our users. Therefore, in terms of data protection we guarantee compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Data controller
Personal data controller
Company name:: Lleidanetworks Serveis Telemàtics S.A., (hereinafter LLEIDA.NET)
Registered office: Calle General Lacy, 42, Planta Baja, Local.
Tax code: A25345331
Phone: +34 973 282 300
Data controller: email@example.com
2. Purpose of the processing
LLEIDA.NET will collect your personal using the forms available on the Web and will treat them in order to:
- Identify users;
- Provide information requested by the users through the contact form at Lleida.net;
- Provide the services contracted by the user;
- Sending commercial communications by any electronic or physical means. Such communications will be related to products or serviced provided by LLEIDA.NET. The acceptance for receiving commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSI;
- In the event that the user submits his or her CV, the personal data will be processed in order to manage the job applications submitted by the user, as well as to store and assess the submitted curriculum related to the vacancies n the company.
The fields marked as mandatory in the registration forms are strictly necessary to meet user’s requests properly, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
Lleida.net’s Google Add-on
Lleida.net uses the collected data for different purposes:
- To provide user experience in the language selected by you.
- To know the file(s) you want to send as attachment(s)
- To get the file you selected and attach it in an email
- To send an email on your behalf (to be later certified by our system)
3. Data storage
If the user has signed a contract with LLEIDA.NET, the personal data will be kept while the contractual relationship between the parties is maintained and, in any case, until the deadline for demanding responsibilities arising from the contractual relationship and other legal obligations.
In other cases, the personal data provided will be kept as long as the data deletion is not requested by the user. Likewise, data will be kept according to the legal time frame set forth in legal, fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the date of the request for data deletion.
4. Legal bases for data processing
In case where the user has entered into an agreement with LLEIDA.NET, the legal basis for the processing is the performance on the contract entered into the parties.
In all other cases, the legal basis for the processing is the free consent provided by the user which may be withdrawn at any time.
5. Data disclosure
LLEIDA.NET will not disclose any personal data unless required by law.
In the event that some type of transfer of personal data was to be made, the express, informed and unambiguous consent of the user will be requested in advance.
6. Rights of the Data Subject
Each user (data subject) has the following rights regarding his or her personal data:
- Right of access: Anyone has the right to know if LLEIDA.NET handles personal data about them. The individuals concerned are entitled to access their personal data.
- Right to rectification: To obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her without undue delay.
- Right to erasure ( right to be forgotten): To obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6.1 of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9.2 of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21.1 of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21.2 of the GDPR.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8.1 of the GDPR.
- Right of restriction of processing: to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21.1 of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. He or she shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided as long as the processing is based on consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation,to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to withdraw data protection consent: to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time.
If the data subject wishes to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he or she may at any time directly contact the data controller by sending the appropriated request at the following addresses:
- PCiTAL, Edifici H1, 2ª planta B, 25003 Lleida
- Data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure effective exercise of their rights, the user must accompany, along with their request, a photocopy of the corresponding document to prove their identity( Vat number, ID card, etc.).
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to approach the State Agency for Data Protection to file a claim, if you consider that any of your rights has been violated. Through the following link, you will find the contact information of the aforementioned Agency http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php
LLEIDA.NET informs you that it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
The website may include hyper links to other sites that are not operated or controlled by LLEIDA.NET. Therefore, LLEIDA.NET does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices.
Note that, before providing your personal information to these third party websites please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
For more information, please consult our Cookies policy.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction